About Ed Robinson and Why We're Unique
- We offer Scuba and Snorkeling.
- We only cater to certified divers (who must have been diving within the last two years.)
Small dive teams - Unique trips:
- Two Tank Select: No more than 6 divers per divemaster. Emphasis on service and safety.
- Three Tank Adventure: 5 divers per divemaster. Must be intermediate to advanced.
- Adventure-X: For the experienced diver who wants more freedom to photograph and explore.
- Sunset/Night Dives: Night dives for variety and adventure done from the shoreline two days per week.
We operate one dive boat from the Kihei/Wailea area of Maui.
- SEA SPIRIT: 32' aluminum, our newest custom dive boat. Twelve divers, shade, head, fresh H2O rinse, u/w photographer friendly!
- Biology 101 natural history & animal talk prior to and after each dive.
- Each dive is a guided nature tour.
- Divers with computers & repeating advanced divers are offered more flexibility during dives.
- Daily dive sites are not prepackaged to allow flexibility due to weather and diver needs.
- We offer more dives (over twenty dive sites) to accommodate repeating and returning divers.
- We are the professionals - meet the crew
Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures has been a leader in Maui diving for over thirty years.
Check out our sister sites
Our most popular Diving Adventures
We offer a more aggressive 3 tank trip geared toward divers who feel our regular charters do not fulfill their quest for adventure! On Tuesdays, we invite experienced divers to join us on Sea Diver II for a new level of diving experience. Dive computers are included to get maximum time underwater.Read On