About Ed Robinson and Why We're Unique
- We offer Scuba and Snorkeling.
- We only cater to certified divers (who must have been diving within the last two years.)
Small dive teams - Unique trips:
- Two Tank Select: No more than 6 divers per divemaster. Emphasis on service and safety.
- Three Tank Adventure: 5 divers per divemaster. Must be intermediate to advanced.
- Adventure-X: For the experienced diver who wants more freedom to photograph and explore.
- Sunset/Night Dives: Night dives for variety and adventure done from the shoreline two days per week.
We operate one dive boat from the Kihei/Wailea area of Maui.
- SEA SPIRIT: 32' aluminum, our newest custom dive boat. Twelve divers, shade, head, fresh H2O rinse, u/w photographer friendly!
- Biology 101 natural history & animal talk prior to and after each dive.
- Each dive is a guided nature tour.
- Divers with computers & repeating advanced divers are offered more flexibility during dives.
- Daily dive sites are not prepackaged to allow flexibility due to weather and diver needs.
- We offer more dives (over twenty dive sites) to accommodate repeating and returning divers.
- We are the professionals - meet the crew
Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures has been a leader in Maui diving for over thirty years.
Check out our sister sites
Our most popular Diving Adventures
We offer a more aggressive 3 tank trip geared toward divers who feel our regular charters do not fulfill their quest for adventure! On Tuesdays, we invite experienced divers to join us on Sea Spirit for a new level of diving experience. Dive computers are included to get maximum time underwater.Read On