Book Your Adventure Now!
Please call our office to schedule your course
The PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty course is designed to prepare you to dive with EAN. Enriched Air Nitrox (also known as EAN, Enriched Air, on Nitrox) is a mixture of nitrogen and oxygen that has a higher percentage of oxygen and a lower percentage of nitrogen than air. Air is approximately 21% oxygen, while the most commonly used Nitrox mixture is 32% oxygen (also known as NOAA Nitrox I or EAN32). Diving with enriched air rather than standard air can extend your no decompression limits.
How does it work?
- Student divers complete all knowledge development online. This includes an active slide presentation with supporting voiceover, photos, diagrams and links to associated video clips. Text from the manual appears in context and divers have access to an online version after completing the course.
- Divers complete exercises and the knowledge review. The PADI eLearning system provides assessment, feedback and remediation.
- After completing all components of the online course, student divers complete the new version of the PADI Enriched Air Diver exam. The system scores the exam, provides remediation and administers a retest for those who require it.
- Similar to the PADI Open Water Diver Course Online, divers confirm learning and retention by completing a quick review in person with their instructor.
- Divers complete the practical applications — dive planning, gas analysis, fill procedures, etc.
(The price does not include the cost of the boat or Nitrox tanks which are $17/tank. The $62 price includes instructor fee and PADI certification card.
No need to waste valuable vacation hours for book work. It’s the best of both worlds — complete your courses online via PADI prior to arriving to Maui for your test dive.
Sign up for your courses here:
To take this course, you must be:
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
Message from Ed
I realized a long time ago that the quality of a dive trip is directly related to the willingness of a divemaster to listen to the diver's (your) needs, and then to go out of his/her way to give you more than you are asking.
Over the years, I have associated myself with the best professional captains and divemasters in Hawaii. The common trait you will find in each of us at Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures is that we care about the quality of the job we do, and we care about the divers we are serving. If you don't have a good day, we don't have a good day either.Ed Robinson
Our Reputation Speaks for Itself
Check out the testimonials on Trip Advisor, Yelp and other Internet sources, or ask your local dive shop or friends who have dived Maui.
We won’t have a good day if you don’t – Let’s Go Diving!
Aloha! I want to thank the captain and crew of the Sea Spirit for a fantastic experience diving at Molokini at Crater. This was the first dive I've taken without my own buddy in tow, so I was hoping to find at least one friendly diver on the boat. Instead I found 3 crew that instantly felt like friends and a small group of fun loving divers who all stayed together safely as a group, guided by Ricardo who pointed out all the interesting creatures below, from sea turtle to octopus. It was like a dream and I can't wait to return to Maui for more diving. Mahalo!!Jennifer Pandino
We dove with 3 different outfits in Maui. All were very good, but yours was the best. The Adventure-X trip on Wednesdays was perfect. We dive a lot at home and prefer being around advanced divers. Ed's crew handles dives perfectly: no rushing, maximum bottom time, safety. The backside of Molokini was amazing. Also, splitting the 2nd tank into two short dives was very considerate. Other operations would have burned the entire tank at one location. We'll be back!Jonathan
This is my third trip to Maui and diving with Ed Robinson's diving Adventures and I LOVE IT. I probably did anywhere between 50 and 60 dives with ERDA, Molokini back and forth and along the East Coast of Maui knowing all the cool reefs, wrecks and 'secret' spots. Not only I always enjoy the 'hang loose' characters of the dive masters and boat crew, no it's like meeting friends and almost family. Been 'lured' to other dive ops around Maui but keep bouncing back to ERDA. As an enthusiastic diver, photographer and videographer it's a great pleasure to go back to the SEA DIVER and SEA SPIRIT every week. There is no better Maui diving than with Ed and his excellent crew. Mahalo and Mele Kalikimaka.Beat Korner